Looking to start your career in a collaborative environment that provides opportunity for growth? We'd like to hear from you.
Interning at christopher allowed me to have a sneak peak into the Land Development industry. I was able to grow my knowledge in Civil 3D as well as learn more from Steve that I can apply to my senior design course as well post-college. Everyone was kind and eager to help me out any chance they could get. I could not see myself interning elsewhere because I truly do not feel like I would have excelled anywhere else as I did at christopher.
Intern Summer 2021
College Ambassador Program
We believe in giving back at christopher, and our college ambassador program is a way for our employees to give back to the aspiring professionals at their alma maters.
Click a photo below to read more about the employee who attended your school or click their name to contact them directly via email.
christopher's College Ambassadors
David Sharon, PE
Moustafa Qaddora, P.E.
George Mason University
John Helms, PE
John C. Levtov, PE
Old Dominion University
Eric Bogumil, PE
Penn State University
Eli Goldman, PE
Tiffany Caceres, PE
University of Virginia
Jeffrey S. Smith, LS, PS
West Virginia University
Start your career with an internship at christopher consultants. Our internship program allows students to get hands-on experience working at a civil design firm. Gain knowledge and skills that you can carry with you for life!
We believe in an environment of growth, opportunities and building relationships. Many of our current engineers, project managers and leadership team started their careers as interns! christopher is the right choice, not just for a job, but to begin your career.
What will you be doing?
- Learn from the best: work directly with designers who are experts in their discipline
- See it for yourself: attend site visits with the project team
- Hands-on experience: utilize advanced software on actual projects
- Be part of the team: engage with us through various office events and traditions
- Get the whole picture: the unique opportunity to work in the field and gain insight into how data is collected before engineers receive it